1. K-State home
  2. »Research and Extension
  3. »Johnson County
  4. »Crops and Livestock
  5. »No-till Drill Rental and Grass Seed

Johnson County

Research-based Information You Can Trust — Localized for your needs

Johnson County
11811 S. Sunset Drive
Suite 1500
Olathe, KS 66061

Office Hours:

Monday - Friday,
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.

(913) 715-7000
(913) 715-7005 fax

Map to our office

K-State Research and Extension is committed to making its services, activities and programs accessible to all participants. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting Johnson County Extension at (913)715-7000. Notify staff of accommodation needs as early as possible.

Kansas State University Agricultural Experiment Station and Cooperative Extension Service

K-State Research and Extension is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Seed Cost Share

Grass Seed
With support from the Johnson County Stormwater Management Program, a cost-share program for establishing native grasses and native wildflowers is now available. Funding is on a first-come/first-serve basis. You must be a resident of Johnson County and the seed must be planted on your property in Johnson County.   

All interested parties must fill out a project application and once your project is approved, you will be contacted with instructions on how to obtain your seed and make payment.

For more details, check out our Native Grass and pollinator seed cost share program brochure. 

Also fill out a project application to start the process: Johnson County Stormwater NATIVE SEED APPLICATION

Contact Us

Amy Keigher

Natural Resources Agent