4-H Youth Development Forms
Links for Johnson County forms, state and county opportunities, and much more are listed below. Download the forms and return to the Extension office listed on the form.
- Enrollment is completed online at http://v2.4honline.com. Enrollment is available online only.
- Kansas 4-H has implemented a $15 per member fee. For more information about the fee, please read this guide.
4-H Online Enrollment Support
- Enrollment Guide for 4-H Families
- Instructions for Editing Projects
- Enrollment Guide for Returning 4-H Adult Volunteers
- Enrollment Guide for New 4-H Adult Volunteers
- Instructions for Completing Volunteer Orientation
Project Leader Information
- Communications Project Leader Position Description
- Project Leader Grant -
Project Leader Grant Guidelines
Project Leader Grant Application
Financial Report Documents
- Annual Financial Report Form
- Financial Review Committee Responsibilities
- Treasurer Book word
- Treasurer Book PDF
- Excel Club Finance Form
- 2023 Johnson County 4-H Scholarship Application and Guidelines
- 2023 Kansas 4-H Scholarship Information
- State Event Registration
- State 4-H Policy Guide
- Kansas 4-H Participant Code of Conduct
- Kansas 4-H Volunteer Code of Conduct
- 4-H Inspire Kids to Do Holiday Activity Guide
- Rain Barrel Information
One of the true 4-H learning experiences is record keeping. This does take time, but the 4-H'er actually learns important skills that will benefit them in the future. This will be kept as long as the 4-H member remains a 4-H'er. All 4-H members are asked to complete a 4-H Record Book each year as part of 4-H Membership.
- 2022-2023 Events List (updated 4/2023)
- 4-H Google Calendar
Google Calendar Tips
- To see a list view click "Agenda" at the top right corner.
- To share with your own Google calendar click "+Google Calendar" at the bottom right corner. This will automatically sync with your Google calendar whenever we make changes and updates.