1. K-State home
  2. »Research and Extension
  3. »Johnson County
  4. »4-H Youth Development
  5. »Forms and Resources

Johnson County

Research-based Information You Can Trust — Localized for your needs

Johnson County
11811 S. Sunset Drive
Suite 1500
Olathe, KS 66061

Office Hours:

Monday - Friday,
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.

(913) 715-7000
(913) 715-7005 fax

Map to our office

K-State Research and Extension is committed to making its services, activities and programs accessible to all participants. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting Johnson County Extension at (913)715-7000. Notify staff of accommodation needs as early as possible.

Kansas State University Agricultural Experiment Station and Cooperative Extension Service

K-State Research and Extension is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

4-H Youth Development Forms

Links for Johnson County forms, state and county opportunities, and much more are listed below. Download the forms and return to the Extension office listed on the form.


Enrollment is completed online at http://v2.4honline.com. Enrollment is available online only. 

Kansas 4-H has implemented a $15 per member fee. For more information about the fee, please read this guide

4-H Online Enrollment Support
Project Leader Information
Financial Report Documents
Project Enrollment
County/State Opportunities
Record Books

One of the true 4-H learning experiences is record keeping. This does take time, but the 4-H'er actually learns important skills that will benefit them in the future. This will be kept as long as the 4-H member remains a 4-H'er. All 4-H members are asked to complete a 4-H Record Book each year as part of 4-H Membership. 


2023-2024 Events List (updated 12/2023)

Important Links

Follow us on social media: 
        facebook instagram 
 KSRE and 4-H Logo