Clothing and Textiles
For many, clothing can be an investment. It can be aggravating to find your blouse is stained, or your favorite sweater spent the summer as a moth diner.
A few precautions can keep your clothes looking as good as new. Click on the titles below for more information.
Quilting Workshop Series in partnership with the Olathe Quilt Guild
- Christmas in July
- Colored Pencils (& crayons) on Fabric
- Machine Stitched Applique
- Memorabilia Quilts - Using Heirloom Textiles
- Bullseye Quilts
- Improv Quilting in the Manner of Gee's Bend
- Wool Applique Table Runner