Check Your Credit
Check Your Credit Email Program:
One in five people have an error on at least one credit report according to a study by the Federal Trade Commission. When is the last time you checked your free credit report? Credit reports affect many aspects of your life, including your ability to get a loan, rates for loans and insurance, and more.
We'll remind you to check your credit report three times during the year on:
- February 2nd (2/2)
- June 6th (6/6)
- October 10th (10/10)
There is no cost to participate and registration is easy!
- Requesting your Credit
- Understanding your Credit
- Fixing your Credit
- Building and Maitaining your Credit
- Building and Maintaining Credit (PDF)
- How can I Improve My Credit Score? (YouTube)
- Three ways to Build Your Credit Score (YouTube)
- Credit History and Scores (YouTube)
Contact your local K-State Research and Extension Office for more information. Call or email Joy Miller at email@example.com or (913) 715-7013.