Bringing K-State to Johnson County
Here at the K-State Johnson County Extension Office, we pledge to serve our community in a variety of ways, from health and nutrition, to agricultural and horticultural needs, money management, and much more. We exist to help others through Kansas State University knowledge and information in order to better serve our communities, specializing in problem-solving, education, and community service.
Since 1917, the Johnson County Extension Office has dedicated our time and resources to ensure that the community of Johnson County continues to grow and thrive.
International Master Gardener Conference June 18-22 2023
- International Master Gardener Conference Public Events
- Tour of Private Gardens, June 17 and 18, 2023. Purchase Tickets
- Evening Featured Speakers-Enjoy presentations about Gardening in England, Monarch Migration and Tales of a World Renowned Plant Explorer. Purchase your Evening Speaker Bundle here
- Individual Speaker Session Tickets here
- Garden Thyme Marketplace (Trade Show)- A Trade Show Featuring Garden Related Products.