4-H Kit Check-Out
In an effort to make hands-on, quality educational resources available to your program and club, we are introducing Johnson County 4-H Kits for Registered 4-H Volunteers to borrow. Most kits contain lesson plans compiled and created by Johnson County 4-H staff along with materials to complete meaningful hands-on activities.
- The max borrow time for these kits is 4 weeks. Please place requests at least 2 weeks in advance. Remember to request early, some resources are in high demand. Please aim to serve a group of at least 5 participants to maximize these resources.
- Please return the contents of the kits in full and in the condition in which you found it. It is only with your help that we can ensure that we make these kits available for as many youth as possible.
- Please note: Kits are available for pick up/return at the Johnson County Extension Office Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm. Please check the Google Calendar on the Johnson County 4-H website for availability.
- You must be a current Johnson County 4-H Registered Volunteer.
- You must submit the Reporting Form (PDF) upon return of the kit.
*Click on the photo for a larger view
*Age and meeting size are recommendations
Check out a kit at: https://kstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_emaoUXToTq1V4wJ