Walk Kansas - Johnson County — March 28 -May 22, 2021
- Registration now open!
- Participants Fee: $10/person
How do I register a team?
- Gather five other people who agree to motivate and encourage each other.
- Get their email addresses.
- Choose a team name and agree on who will serve as captain.
- Have the captain go to his webpage, (https://www.walkkansasonline.org/), click on the yellow Register button, and follow the prompted instructions.
Participants: Log On Here to Report Your Weekly Activity Minutes.
Walk Kansas is a team-based program that will help you and others lead a healthier life by being more active, making better nutrition choices, and learning positive ways to deal with stress.