Walk Kansas - Johnson County — March 31 – May 25, 2024
Walk Kansas is a team-based program designed to help you live a healthy lifestyle! Join our eight-week program to be more active, eat more fruits and vegetables, reduce stress, and have fun with your coworkers, friends and family. You may also qualify to earn health insurance wellness points (check with your organization if this incentive is offered).
Walk Kansas Registration opens March 1
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
This 8-week program begins in the spring, with you being ready to:
- Join a team
- Select a challenge
- Get registered
- Learn with the Walk Kansas newsletter
- Try a healthful recipe
- Participate in local classes, programs and events
During the 8 weeks
- Log and report minutes of physical activity
- Report amount of fruits and vegetables eaten
What activities count?
- Any moderate or vigorous intensity activity. Learn more from this Activity Guide.
- Strengthening exercises also count and these activities are part of the Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans.