Officer Training is going virtual this year. New officers will join current or past officers to learn from their experiences and ask questions.
Date: Monday, October 5, 2020
Time: 7 p.m.
Location: Zoom (link will be sent to 4-H families, please contact the office if you do not receive the email)
Registration: no registration required
Officer Training Powerpoint (2020)
Equity is Where Its At (Video)
- So You Are President of Your Club
- Club Meeting Wheel Resource
- Club Program Plan
- Creative Ideas to Enhance Club Meetings
- So You Are Vice President of Your Club
- How can I earn my pin?
- Fulfill your duties
- Preside at one more than half of meetings
- Nominations will be placed by Club Leader
- Johnson County 4-H Treasurer's Book (form fillable PDF)
- Johnson County 4-H Treasurer's Book (Word)
- Johnson County 4-H Record of Club Finances (Excel)
- How can I earn my pin? Score Sheet
Recreation Leader (Video)
Song Leader (Video)
Safety Officer - Handbook From Ohio 4-H - For guidance
Club Leader - How can I support officers? (Video)