4-H Club Day
4-H Club Day is an event which gives participants an opportunity to tell others about their 4-H projects and demonstrate their talents and abilities. Presentations such as talks, demonstrations, speeches, skits, music and dance are judged and awarded ribbons. The public is invited to come, watch and learn more about our 4-H/Youth Development Program.
New to Club Day? Read this very brief description of each Club Day event.
Registration has closed.
Time Slot Sign-up: Sign-ups have closed.
Date: Saturday, February 12, 2022
Location: Village on Antioch Presbyterian Church
14895 Antioch Road, Overland Park, KS 66221
- 2022 Club Day Results
- Watch videos of the top performers at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLImhH7XQYzWr23QQXpKoaAavwx3TCp_-v.
- 2021 Club Day Results
- Family and Consumer Sciences Judging (2022 Results & Answer Key)
- Food and Nutrition Judging
- Horticulture Judging
- Photography Judging
Public Presentation Resources
- Public Presentations Overview- Start Here!
- Tips for Your Presentation
- Planning Your Talk
- Planning Your Demonstration or Illustrated Talk
- Public Speaking
- Project Talks
- Historical Speech
- Oral Interpretation
- Illustrated Talks
- Tips for Visual Aids
Regional 4-H Club Day
4-H'ers earning a top purple rating at the Johnson County 4-H Club Day will advance to the Regional Club Day. Johnson, Marais des Cygnes District, Douglas, Shawnee and the Frontier District participate in our Regional Club Day.
Date: March 26, 2022
Location: Ottawa High School, Ottawa, KS
Regional Club Day Schedule: