Extension Publications and Videos
Information is available at your fingertips on a number of subjects.
Kansas State University Extension specialists have developed a number of publications to help solve your problems or learn. The following are your direct access to this helpful resource at K-State Research and Extension.
- K-State Extension Horticulture Publications
- Common Plant Problems in Kansas
- K-State Extension Entomology (Insects) Publication
- K-State Extension Plant Pathology (Diseases) Fact Sheets
- Kansas Forest Service Publications
- Champion Trees of Kansas
- Conservation Tree Program provided by Kansas Forest Service
- K-State How-To Gardening Videos
- K-State Horticulture Information Center Weekly Newsletter
Johnson County Extension Master Gardener Fact Sheets
The Johnson County EMGs have created information fact sheets on gardening issues that pertain specifically for the Kansas City and Midwest (Zone 5) region.
Click on the following links to access the EMG Fact Sheets: