4-H Youth Development Forms
Links for Johnson County enrollment forms, participation forms, state and county opportunities, and much more are listed below. Download the forms and return to the Extension office listed on the form.
- Enrollment is completed online at ks.4Honline.com. Enrollment is available online only.
- Participation Form (Please note the participation form is now a part of enrollment on 4HOnline. You no longer need to turn in a hard copy to the Extension Office.)
4HOnline Enrollment Support
Additional Resources-These user guides will show you step-by-step how to enroll on 4HOnline as well as give you useful tips.
- 2016 KYLF Ambassador Scholarship Application
- 2017 Kansas 4-H Scholarship Information
- State Event Registration
- Kansas Leadership Center Workshop Information
- 2016 Johnson County Scholarship Guidelines and Application
- Rain Barrel Information
- For 4-H Horse forms click HERE.
One of the true 4-H learning experiences is record keeping. This does take time, but the 4-H'er actually learns important skills that will benefit them in the future. This will be kept as long as the 4-H member remains a 4-H'er. All 4-H members are asked to complete a 4-H Record Book each year as part of 4-H Membership.
Google Calendar Tips
- To see a list view click "Agenda" at the top right corner.
- To share with your own Google calendar click "+Google Calendar" at the bottom right corner. This will automatically sync with your Google calendar whenever we make changes and updates.