4-H Youth Development Forms
Links for Johnson County enrollment forms, participation forms, state and county opportunities, and much more are listed below. Download the forms and return to the Extension office listed on the form.
- Enrollment is completed online at ks.4Honline.com. Enrollment is available online only.
- Starting with the 2018 4-H year Kansas 4-H has implemented a $15 per member fee. For more information about the fee, please read this guide.
- Participation Form (Please note the participation form is now a part of enrollment on 4HOnline. You no longer need to turn in a hard copy to the Extension Office.)
4HOnline Enrollment Support
Project Leader Grant
- 4-H Day with K-State Women's Basketball flyer
- 2019 Johnson County 4-H Scholarship Application and Guidelines
- 2019 Kansas 4-H Scholarship Information
- State Event Registration
One of the true 4-H learning experiences is record keeping. This does take time, but the 4-H'er actually learns important skills that will benefit them in the future. This will be kept as long as the 4-H member remains a 4-H'er. All 4-H members are asked to complete a 4-H Record Book each year as part of 4-H Membership.
Google Calendar Tips
- To see a list view click "Agenda" at the top right corner.
- To share with your own Google calendar click "+Google Calendar" at the bottom right corner. This will automatically sync with your Google calendar whenever we make changes and updates.