Johnson County Fair
July 30 to August 5, 2023
For more information about the fair visit www.jocokansasfair.com.
4-H Conference Judging Sign-ups are available HERE and will close on July 30 at 11:59 p.m.
(Click on the tab of the department you need a time slot for and select one of the listed times. If you are using a mobile device make ABSOLUTE sure that you have correctly selected the department from the options and press the GO button. Pay close attention to the DATE of judging for each department, as they are spread over a few different dates.)
An electronic version of the 2023 Johnson County Fair 4-H Book is available HERE.
To view score cards and other information from State 4-H click Judging Standards. Not all departments at the fair use score cards but they are still a good guideline when working on fair projects.
Fair Clean Up
Project Auction / Livestock Auction
- 2023 Project Auction Flyer (to share with potential buyers)
- 2023 Project Auction Rules and Seller Form PDF | Word (due Thurs. by noon)
- Project Auction 101 Video (for 4-H’ers who want to participate)
- Promotion Video (to share with potential buyers)
- 10 Tips for a Better Buyer's Letter
- Sample Letter to Buyers
- Cloverbud Judging Sign Up
- 4-H Foods Entry Tips for Fair (Updated 04/2022)
- Frosting & Filling Guidelines for the Johnson County Fair
- K-State Research and Extension Food Safety of Frostings and Fillings
- Food Labels
- Food Preservation Labels - Small Label | Large Label
- Public Presentations Schedule (Click on the tab that lists the class you need a time slot for and select one of the listed times.)
STEM - Ag Mechanics & Architectural Block Construction
Technology & Computers