Johnson County Fair
For more information about the fair visit www.jocokansasfair.com.
Click HERE to sign up for 4-H Conference Judging. (Click on the tab of the department you need a time slot for and select one of the listed times. Pay close attention to the DATE of judging for each department, as they are spread over a few different dates.)
An electronic version of the 2022 Johnson County Fair 4-H Book is available HERE.
To view score cards and other information from State 4-H click Judging Standards. Not all departments at the fair use score cards but they are still a good guideline when working on fair projects.
Fair Clean Up
Project Auction / Livestock Auction
- 2022 Project Auction Flyer (to share with potential buyers)
- 2022 Project Auction Rules and Seller Form (due Thurs. by noon)
- Project Auction 101 Video (for 4-H’ers who want to participate)
- Promotion Video (to share with potential buyers)
- 10 Tips for a Better Buyer's Letter
- Sample Letter to Buyers
- 4-H Foods Entry Tips for Fair (Updated 04/2022)
- Food Labels
- Food Preservation Labels - Small Label | Large Label
- 2022 Johnson County Fair Frosting & Filling Guidelines
- Public Presentations Schedule (Click on the tab that lists the class you need a time slot for and select one of the listed times.)
STEM - Ag Mechanics & Architectural Block Construction
Technology & Computers