1. K-State home
  2. »Research and Extension
  3. »Johnson County
  4. »Natural Resources
  5. »Pond Management
  6. »Farm Pond

Johnson County

Research-based Information You Can Trust — Localized for your needs

Johnson County
11811 S. Sunset Drive
Suite 1500
Olathe, KS 66061

(913) 715-7000
(913) 715-7005 fax

Map to our office

Farm Ponds

The issues you face as a rural farm pond owner are a little different than those in an urban environment. You may be thinking about building a new pond, or have questions about managing an existing pond. We hope this site will answer most of your pond questions, but if not, please feel free to contact us.

Contact Us

Jessica Barnett
Agriculture and Natural Resources Agent