Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 2-1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup blueberries, divided
- 1 cup raspberries, divided
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a 12-inch by 17-inch rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk, and melted butter. Stir into dry ingredients until almost fully incorporated (there should be some small lumps). Gently fold in 3/4 cup blueberries and 3/4 cup raspberries.
- Pour batter into prepared sheet pan; spread evenly to edges.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar. Bake until pancake is set and pulls away from sides of sheet pan, about 12 to 14 minutes.
- Switch oven to broil; cook, rotating pan once, until browned (about 2 to 3 minutes).
- Cut into squares and serve with remaining berries.
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart Living
Want more great food tips, recipes and nutrition info?
Sign up to receive In Good Health each month in your email inbox.