Johnson County Extension Education Foundation Dinner and Auction Gala
Dine, Bid, Win!
Please join the Johnson County Extension Education Foundation at our annual benefit dinner on Saturday, February 9, 2019. Our event will take place at the Arts and Heritage Center starting with a social hour and silent auction at 5:30 pm.
Dinner will provided by Paulo and Bill’s and will served at 6:30 pm.
The evening will follow with a presentation by a few of the JCEEF grant recipients and a live auction. All proceeds for the event help support the six objectives of the JCEEF which are:
- Promote public awareness of Extension.
- Encourage educational programming to meet today’s needs and issues.
- Share with the community research programs and results.
- Increase donations for educational programming and scientific research.
- Develop leadership skills for all ages as they serve their community.
- Provide grants for projects, programs and/or other services to groups and/or individuals working with the Johnson County Extension Program, which support the Foundation’s Mission Statement.
For over twenty years the Foundation has been helping support a wide variety of Extension programs to enhance the quality of programs and services expected by our Johnson County residents. There were thirteen grants award for the 2018 year totally over $13,000.
From helping to support background checks for any volunteer who works with youth to a permanent sign for our Extension Master Naturalist Pollinator Prairie project. The breadth and depth the JCEEF supports is outstanding.
You are invited to join us for the annual benefit and Dine, Bid, Win! Tickets are $50 per person and can be purchased at the door or beforehand by call: 913-715-7000.
Become a Foundation Member
If you would like to become a member of the JCEEF you can now register online.