Free Medicare Part D Walk-In Help Day
Date: Wednesday, November 28
Time: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: Johnson County Extension office, Room 1060, 11811 S. Sunset Drive, Olathe Map to office
Note: First come/First Served (Building opens at 8 a.m.)
No appointment needed to stop in and receive help from a Senior Health Insurance Counseling for Kansas (SHICK) volunteer to choose a Medicare Drug Plan.
Medicare Open Enrollment is October 15 - December 7. This is your opportunity to consider your options for your Medicare Advantage (Part C) or your Prescription Drug plan (Part D). Each year the cost you pay for your Medicare Part C/D can change, so be sure to consider these changes before you decide what to do.
- Are all your medications covered with your current plan for 2019?
- Is your premium increasing in 2019?
- Will you see any increase in your cost-shares at the pharmacy?
- How is your deductible affected?
- Can you use any pharmacy you want?
- Do you have any restrictions on your medications, such as, quantity limits, step therapy, or prior authorization?
If you plan to attend, please bring your new Medicare Card and a list of medications. For more information, call 913-715-7000.
Medicare Part D Worksheet
You will be mailed or emailed a comparison of the top 3 plans with an explanation and instructions.
Free Medicare Counselling Available
During the open enrollment period, you can get free counselling from extension agent Denise Dias. Call 913-715-7000 with questions or to make an appointment.