Johnson County Dog Club
Club Description: Dog Club is mainly a project club made up of 4-H'ers ranging in age from 7 – 18. We meet at the Johnson County fairgrounds in the Green Building in Gardner, KS the second Tuesday of every month at 7 p.m.
Some activities the club participates in include:
- dog training,
- dog shows,
- Meadowbrook Rehabilitation Hospital visits,
- dog food and newspaper drives,
- National American Royal 4-H Agility Show,
- Price Chopper Hot Dog Sales,
- raking leaves for the Gardner Historical Museum, and
- the annual club pool party and cookout.
The club's focus is to build a sense of pride in the community in 4-H'ers and to provide an encouraging atmosphere for kids, teenagers, young adults, and adults who all work together. Specifically in this club, the 4-H'ers learn to do these things while working with their animals.
Dog Club welcomes new members. For questions and more information, please visit our website or contact our club leaders.
Do we offer Cloverbuds?
Our Club Website: None
Are we accepting new members? Yes